Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17th


WE ARE IN......??


Torrey, Utah!


Where is Torrey Utah you ask? Well, let me tell ya. Actually,.......I'm not quite sure??? We rolled into Torrey about 9:00 PM this evening after more than 10 hours on beautiful Utah roads. From Grand Junction, we headed west on I-70 and on into Utah. Then south on highway191 to the town of Moab. From Moab, we took highway95 (162 miles) into Torrey. This puts us in position tomorrow, to take highway 12 up and over Boulder Mountain and down into the Bryce and Zion canyons.
Given a little more time I plan to up load some video footage of what we saw today, because words alone cannot describe how beautiful Utah is.

2 comments:

  1. And on 12 things will only get better! Pity about the weather, typically it would be blue skies at this time of year. If you see this in time take a side trip down the Burr Trail in Boulder to the end of the pavement.

    Bob Palin
    Torrey, Utah
    (BMW R1150RT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous and envious that it is hurting me watching you two at play.

    I should be there looking after you two old farts.

    ART Brown

    ReplyDelete