Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 24th


WE ARE IN...??
Ukiah, CA
From Morro Bay up to Big Sur and through Monterey Bay on coastal highway 1. More than 100 miles on winding mountain roads with so many hair pin curves. This would have to be the best ride, scenery wise, that we have experienced since Utah! Words, even video records, which we filmed, can't begin to describe the beautiful and rugged landscape we saw today. From Monterey, it was back on to highway 101 through San Francisco and then further up the coast to Ukiah. Actually, while trying to get over the Golden Gate bridge, we took the wrong ramp and ended up down town, in the city, during rush hour traffic. Fortunately, our GPS bailed us out of a mess once again. Can't imagine what we did before the GPS was invented. I guess they used maps or whatever they were called????

3 comments:

  1. thats awesome bro. im sure your having fun. almost didnt recognize you lol. see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm dating myself here, but do you recall that Doobie Brothers song - Ukiah?

    "Strangely, though, I've found my way
    Right here I'm gonna stay
    In this land Ukiah"

    I'm guessing the guy who wrote those lyrics didn't have a motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amigo Diamante, algun dia quiero tomar una foto desde alla. Exito Siempre!!

    ReplyDelete